Song and Dance
LA-UNDERGROUND: LOS ANGELES LOVES YOU
 
Friday, July 23, 2004
Song and Dance
Like half the myspace world, I decided to head out to the Troubadour to see Matt Costa and Run Run Run last night. Costa's EP was one of my favorites from last year. After helping a friend with a student film at CSUF, I went to The Hub and saw him for the first time last summer. He's pretty damn good. Anyway, he just finished a tour with No Doubt. He and Patrick Park are like twins or something... I received RunX3's demo a year or so ago. There was this song called "Beautiful Feeling" that I liked and obviously "Drizzle" is great, especially live. Hadn't seen them in awhile. Had to leave early for another thing but I'm sure The 88 did well without me. Still, it was good to see LA coming out for local bands at a big venue. Hip hop hooray.

Photos removed for bandwidth. Contact me if you'd like copies.
  Blog