Blame It On July
LA-UNDERGROUND: LOS ANGELES LOVES YOU
 
Wednesday, July 21, 2004
Blame It On July
Before I left for SF, I did check out some stuff. Maimou played at the Silverlake Lounge. I've taken a lot of photos of them over the years but never really posted any for public display. Well, since they're finally releasing their first LP in a few weeks, I think it's appropriate that those who have never seen them, see them now. I blurbed about them on various lists the other day hoping to spark some interest in their LP. I think it worked...

Also went to the Fuck Yeah Fest in Echo Park ... It was crowded and poorly run but the lineup was nearly perfect. Really wanted to get some shots of Giant Drag and The Mean Reds but only managed to get the latter.

Photos removed for bandwidth. Contact me if you'd like copies
  Blog